This 17,500-acre golfing community stands out among the master-planned neighborhoods in southeastern Manatee County.
As a community committed to the pre-eminent sport of character, Lakewood Ranch offers its residents the serene and well-heeled lifestyle they require to ace their game.
Aside from the three championship courses at the Lakewood Ranch Golf and Country Club (collectively called the Royal Lakes), plenty of open and recreational spaces are also available for Lakewood’s events and festivals such as the Suncoast Wine Festival, Art at the Ranch, Evening under the Stars, and Music on Main.
Lakewood Ranch’s residents can choose from:
- Many dining and shopping options
- A-rated schools
- Health and fitness centers
- Career opportunities
- Business parks
- Places of worship
Medical establishments throughout the community are also well within reach should the need arise.
Main Street is the community’s most popular strip of destination, where boutiques, specialty shops, grocery stores, florists, ice cream parlors, family restaurants, and lavish fine dining bistros line the avenue. It has that engaging downtown vibe that makes you want to stroll around and relax all day.
Being on Florida’s Gulf Coast definitely makes Lakewood Ranch a highly coveted place to live in. Who wouldn’t love to live in a neighborhood that has everything one can possibly need and is less than an hour away from the beach?
Manatee County Real Estate
People fall in love with Lakewood Ranch because of the many residential options it offers.
Homes feature most if not all of the following:
- Soaring ceilings
- Lovely French doors
- State-of-the-art kitchens with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
- Formal dining rooms
- Spacious living rooms with wonderful lake views
- Luxurious his-and-hers baths with Jacuzzi tubs and elegant vanities
- Media and entertainment rooms
- Subterranean wine cellars
- Breakfast nooks and beautiful lanais
- Detached guest or in-law suites
- Fireplaces with marble and wood trims
- Plenty of storage and parking spaces
Lakewood Ranch currently has 9 secure and well-maintained villages. In fact, Sarasota Magazine consistently names Lakewood Ranch as the “best neighborhood” in the area.
The Lake Club and Lakewood Ranch Country Club are two of the most prominent locations for luxurious living.
Aside from the magnificent estates with golf and waterfront views, there are also plenty of townhomes ready for occupancy, with more new developments on the way.
- A large chunk of Lakewood Ranch is dedicated to entertainment, communal parks, and nature preserves. More than 150 miles of trails and sidewalks wind all around town.
- The Lakewood Ranch Gold and Country Club houses a junior Olympic pool and has an 11,400 square feet Athletic Center equipped with high-end Cybex machines, and conducts tennis, aerobics, Pilates, and yoga programs.
- No time is wasted when playing at the Fish Hole Miniature Golf and Sarasota Polo at Lakewood Ranch. These sites are the residents’ favorite places to relax and bond.
To learn more about the homes in Lakewood Ranch, contact us today!
The data relating to real estate displayed on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of My Florida Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.